Move the joystick to trigger animal phrases and sounds; listen to the questions from the animals; and let the light guide you to the correct answers. The Four colourful shape buttons introduce shapes and encourage exploring numbers. The music button plays three learning songs and one dance track. A Tiger pal pops up to encourage play time and introduces opposites. Intended for ages 9-36 months.
- Animals teach counting, colours, French phrases and more
- Explore 10 activities with 16 buttons
- Lights guide little learners to correct answers
- Six touch screen learning activities
- Pop up Tiger pal introduces opposites
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.