Magnetic Wooden Numbers
Enough numerals to count from zero through twenty AND five math signs in a convenient wooden case. 37 colorful magnetic pieces can help children learn their numbers and solve basic math problems.
- Arrange and re-arrange wooden magnets to create number lines, phone numbers, clock readings, and more
- Includes 32 numerals from 0-9, five math symbols, and wooden storage crate with snap-in plastic top
- Easy for small hands to position and reposition
- Great for developing fine motor, sorting, grouping, and number skills
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 5, for hands-on, screen-free fun