1. How do I find my Registry Identification (RID) number?
To locate your RID number, log in to your account and navigate to "My Account." Then, click on "Gift Registry," and your RID number will be displayed there. Make sure to provide this number when making queries about your registry to receive effective assistance.
2. How can I view and add items to my gift registry?
Once you're logged in, you can easily view and add items to your gift registry by selecting the "Add to Registry" button while browsing our website.
3. Can I make changes to my gift registry after finalizing it?
Yes, you can make changes to your gift registry even after it has been finalized. You can do this online, or you can notify us in-store about any modifications you wish to make.
4. How do I update my gift registry if some items become unavailable?
If items from your registry become unavailable, we will notify you and suggest alternatives. You can edit your registry items by logging into your account, selecting "Gift Registry," and then clicking on your registry. At the bottom of the list, choose "Edit List" or "Add Product" to make necessary adjustments.
5. Can I extend the end date of my gift registry?
Yes, you can easily extend the end date of your gift registry by logging into your account, selecting "Gift Registry," and clicking on your registry. Under "Manage Registry," choose "Edit Event Information," and update the end date according to your preferences. It's important to note that you must extend the end date before your current end date, as the registry cannot be edited once the selected end date has passed.
6. How do I edit my registry name and other details?
To edit your registry name and other details, access the "Edit Registry Profile" tab in your account settings.
7. Will items on my gift registry be reserved before or during the event?
No, items selected for your gift registry will not be reserved unless they have been purchased.
8. How can I track the status of my registry and purchases made?
When logged into your account, you can track the status of your registry. Items that have been purchased will be marked as "Achieved." If you view your registry without logging in, purchased items will have a green check mark.
9. What happens to purchased items on my registry?
The purchaser will take the items with them and present to you, or we can hold for a short period of time (maximum of 14 days from purchase date) for you to collect.
10. How can I view congratulatory notes left by my guests?
You can view congratulatory notes left by your guests who purchase items online by accessing the "Giver Information" area in your gift registry. Items purchased in store will have a congratulatory note attached to them.
11. Is there a closing discount on remaining items after the registry closes?
Yes, you are entitled to a 10% closing discount on any available items remaining on your registry after the closing date. This discount is redeemable in-store only, and terms and conditions apply. Please contact us for more information.
12. Do you provide gift wrap and delivery for registry items?
Both options are available at an additional fee. Contact our sales team for more information and pricing.